Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 2 - Pool Dayz

OK, I have to admit. Sometimes things go your way when they get sideways. My plan for today was to supervise the booth build. Well, surprise! Booth build really didn't happen yet. Turns out most of it will go up tomorrow. So instead I went to the pool.

The pool here is off the hook! 3 of them I think AND a lazy river ride where you can just float along in an inner tube - just like cruising the river. Water was perfect, plenty of friends showing up to crash out pool because theirs sucks. My CEO said it best when she said, "Some days I feel like I make way too little, some days I feel like a make way to much." Poetry. Of course, she makes like a bajillion bucks. I had a blast - but I'm still under-paid!

Tonight's plans are uncertain. It looks like I'll be cruising with the Brits and the Irish though so I'm not worried about being bored. Of course, there is still work to be done. My company will get all their money's worth by the end of the week. And on that note, I'm off to meet the boss for a quick catch-up. More tomorrow!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment